Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday's blog a day late

Well, I was starting to feel bad that I blogged every day for a week and missed yesterday. Life has thrown an extra twist at us, as our 4 car family was down to 2 cars. My car is STILL in the shop, and I had to drop Rosharon's car keys off at the shop yesterday so hers could get fixed. So I went to work at 6AM, worked a few hours, went to the garage, then back to work. I had to get Scott's car back to him so he could go to work. Thankfully Bekah left me her car so I could get to my dentist appointment. Then I ended up taking a friend the the emergency room at 8PM. So yeah, no blog yesterday. But here is yesterday's blog today.

At the dentist, I mentioned I went up in a hot air balloon for my 50th. The dentist, who is 54, joked "It's all down hill from here!" I replied "No, I am just hitting my stride, I'm getting good at this life thing, and it's going to keep getting better!"

How often do we accept the worlds view on things? I'd rather believe God's view on things. Psalm 92 says

12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be 3fresh and 4flourishing,
15 To declare that the Lord is upright;
nHe is my rock, and othere is no unrighteousness in Him.
I am living under the promises of God, living in the blessing. 50 is going to be a great year!

No comments: